6 AirPods tips and tricks you have to know about! Apple’s AirPods have quickly become one of the most popular devices on the market, and with good reason. They’re a sleek and convenient way to enjoy your music without having to carry around an extra pair of headphones, and they come in a variety of colors so that you can match them to your outfit. In this article, we’ll go over some tips and tricks you need to know about AirPods in order to get the most out of them!
AirPods are one of the most popular gadgets in the world. They are wireless earbuds that allow you to make and receive phone calls, listen to music, and access other apps without having to take your phone out of your pocket.
But how do AirPods work? And what are some of the tips and tricks you need to know about them?
When you first get AirPods, you will need to pair them with your iPhone or iPad. To do this, open the AirPods app and tap on the three dots in the top left corner. This will open the pairing screen. On this screen, you will need to enter your Apple ID and password. After you have paired AirPods with your device, they will automatically connect when you put them in your ears.
One of the most important things to know about AirPods is that they have a limited battery life. Each AirPod has a battery that lasts for five hours before it needs to be charged. You can charge them by attaching them to the charging case or by connecting them to a power outlet using the included Lightning cable.
Another thing to know about AirPods is that they do not work if they are wet
Customizing touch commands
AirPods are a great product but they can be even better with some customization. Here are a few tips and tricks that will help you get the most out of your AirPods:
- To customize the touch commands on your AirPods, open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on “AirPods”. From here, you can customize the touch commands for each AirPod.
- You can also adjust the volume and mute your AirPods by adjusting the volume slider and muting button, respectively.
- To turn on Siri, double-tap one of the AirPods (not both) to wake up Siri and then say “Hey Siri”.
- Save and check your battery status
If you own an AirPods,
you are probably familiar with the quick tip that you can double tap on the right earbud to play/pause your music. But what about charging your AirPods? Here are some tips and tricks to help you charge your AirPods quickly and easily:
- If you have a fast charger, put the AirPods onto the charging surface and let it charge overnight.
- If you have a standard charger, plug in the AirPods and let them charge for approximately 1 hour.
- When the battery is fully charged, you will see a green light on the Charging Case.
- Know who is calling you even without your iPhone around
One of the most convenient features of the iPhone is the ability to answer calls without having your phone with you. But did you know that you can still answer calls even if your iPhone isn’t around?
You can do this by using AirPods. When someone calls you, simply answer the call by pressing and holding the AirPods button for a few seconds until they reach your handset. This will activate Siri and allow you to take the call.
If you don’t have AirPods, you can also answer a call by pressing and holding the home button on your iPhone. This will bring up the phone’s screen and allow you to answer the call.
These tips are important for anyone who wants to stay connected without having their phone with them. AirPods make it easy to stay connected even when you are away from your phone, so be sure to know how to use them!
Temporarily sharing audios the right way
Are you one of those people who has been waiting for the AirPods to come out in India? If so, then you are in luck! Here are some tips and tricks that you need to know about the AirPods.
- If you want to share an audio with someone else, make sure that both of your AirPods are turned on and close together. You can then press and hold the left button on one AirPod and press and hold the right button on the other AirPod. Then, release the buttons when you want to share the audio.
- If you want to listen to an audio without sharing it, just turn off both your AirPods. Then, open one of your AirPods and tap the screen three times quickly. You will now be able to listen to the audio without anyone else being able to hear it.
- Another way to listen to an audio without anyone else being able to hear it is to turn off your iPhone or iPad, open one of your AirPods, and hold down on the right side of the pod until you see a white triangle appear. Then, release it and tap on the music icon that appears next to the title
- Listen live
Are you wondering how to use AirPods?
Well, here are some tips and tricks that will help you get the most out of your AirPods!
- To start listening to music or podcasts, open the AirPods app and press the left earbud. This will bring up your current playlist or podcast episode.
- To answer a phone call, touch the right earbud and hold it to your ear. The call will be automatically connected and answered.
If you want to end the call, simply remove the earbud from your ear.
- To pause a song or podcast, double-tap one of the AirPods buttons. When you triple-tap one of the AirPods buttons, you will be able to control playback speed.
- To take a picture or video with AirPods, hold down the button on one of the AirPods and double-tap the screen on your iPhone or iPad. You can also pinch to zoom in or out when taking a photo or video with AirPods.
- To turn on Siri, say “Hey Siri” aloud three times and press one of the Air
- Extra tip: Locating your lost AirPods
If you ever find yourself lost or unable to use your AirPods,
here are a few extra tips that may help you locate them.
If you have lost your AirPods, the first thing you should do is try turning them off and on again. If that doesn’t work, try to charge them by connecting them to a charger or listening to music on another device. If that still doesn’t work, you can try syncing them with your iPhone or another Apple device.
If none of those options work, you can try calling Apple customer service. They may be able to help you locate your AirPods using their tracking system.
Did you like to know these 6 AirPods tips and tricks?
If you own an Apple device, chances are you’ve heard of the AirPods. These wireless earbuds were released in late 2017 and became a huge success due to their sleek design and revolutionary features.
Here are 6 tips and tricks that will help you get the most out of your AirPods:
- Make sure the AirPods are fully charged before using them for the first time. The battery life may vary depending on how often you use them.
- If you want to take a call while wearing your AirPods, double-tap on one of the buds. This will answer or reject the call automatically.
- To pause or play a song, just double-tap on one of the AirPods. You can also Control Play/Pause by pressing and holding down on one of the buds for 3 seconds.
- If you want to know what song is playing in the background, just double-tap one of the AirPods and it will display a list of songs that are currently playing in your device.
- If you have multiple accounts set up on your iPhone, you can answer or reject calls from any of those accounts by double-tapping
- 6 AirPods tips and tricks you have to know about!
- 6 AirPods tips and tricks you have to know about!